At Bowman Divorce Services we help you make informed financial decisions at a difficult time of your life. Our goal is to see you move on to the next phase of your life with a settlement that is financially sound. We can provide you with:
- The confidence that you have made an informed and educated decision on the financial outcome of your divorce.
- An objective point of view during an emotionally stressful time.
- A complete understanding of your immediate financial needs while securing your financial future.
Darryl Bowman has the CDFA (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst) designation. With this designation, Darryl can help you understand the financial decisions that you face when getting divorced. It is important to have a lawyer; but it’s also important to have a qualified individual help you determine if your divorce settlement is financially equitable and fair. Darryl will provide the advice you need to deal with the complicated financial decisions of your divorce.
- We work with you and your lawyer to achieve a fair and financially equitable divorce settlement.
- We create detailed reports showing the financial consequences of your settlement.
- We project the impact of a settlement on your net worth in 10-15 years.
- We help you understand the financial issues of personal vs. marital property.
- We offer solutions to tax problems.
- We develop a detailed household budget to help you avoid post-divorce financial struggles.
Your first meeting with us is free.
Bowman Divorce Services
3200 Deziel Drive, Suite 102
Windsor, Ontario N8W 5K8
Information presented on this webpage and all printed material does not constitute legal advice nor is it an indication of what a court of law may decide in a litigated divorce case. Individuals with a CDFA designation do not give legal advice nor prepare documents for the courts. They prepare financial illustrations based on information provided by the clients. Clients considering or pursuing divorce or separation are strongly urged to seek independent legal advice. Bowman Divorce Services is an outside business activity to Assante Capital Management Ltd. (Member CIPF) whose purpose is the offering of divorce settlement solutions to clients. Assante Capital Management Ltd. has no affiliation with respect to this outside business activity nor is responsible for the provision of products/services related to this activity.